Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Meg Mello-- About the Writer

So here it goes... (just to give you a fair warning, i write in a "word salad" organization, so it bounces around...)

My name is Meg Mello, and I LOVE SPORTS!

Specifically I love the Red Sox, NE Patriots, Washington Capitals, Philly 76ers, and Boston College Eagles. I try to keep my opinion out of my writing. TRY.

Alot like Tucker, I don't particularly like my writing. I love comments though, good bad or ugly.

Even though I'm a girl, sports are really what I love. If you asked me what my favorite players are, the list would never end. Even the 3rd-liners are just as important than the leading scorers. Yes, that was a hockey analogy.

But the two people that come to mind first when I think of influential people in sports would be Joe Benaniti and Jimmy Valvano. If you have ten minutes, I strongly suggest you watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePXlkqkFH6s

Other than sports I enjoy the movies Fever Pitch (obviously), Miracle, and The Ugly Truth.

I watch Friday Night Lights the Series religiously. Nothing makes a better show than drama and football!

Many of you may know me, but for those who don't, I'm a screamer...at the television that is. I'm very good at coaching...form the couch :]

Im a junior and high school and hope to be a color-commentator or Sports journalist.

Questions/Comments/Other

twitter: sportschick828
email: (tucker and I) firstteemulligan@yahoo.com

...im thinking about making a twitter for the blog...thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Twitter sounds good.

    I could've sworn you were a Celtics fan. My bad.

    Just watched Jimmy V's speech last night...I cried, as always.

    -Tucker

    ReplyDelete